Super Mega Lucky Box
Time: 20 Min
Your goal in Super Mega Lucky Box is to score as many points as possible, and you'll do that mostly by crossing off the nine numbers printed in a 3x3 grid on the cards in front of you.
During each of the four rounds, you shuffle 18 cards (numbered 1-9 twice), then reveal nine of those cards one by one. For each number revealed, you cross off a matching number on one of your cards, with you starting the game by choosing three out of five cards. Each time you complete a row or column, you receive the printed bonus next to it:
• A lightning bolt, which you can spend to raise or lower the number that you're crossing off on a turn; spend three lightning bolts, for example, and you can change a 7 into either a 4 or a 1 (because the numbers "wrap")
• A moon, with the player who has the most moons scoring 6 points at game's end, while the player with the fewest loses 6 points (except in a two-player game)
• A star, with you scoring 1, 4, or 9 points for collecting 1, 2, or 3 stars in a single round
• A number, which you immediately cross off on one of your cards; if doing so completes another row or column, you score that bonus, too!
• A question mark, which allows you to cross off any number.
At the end of a round, you score points for each card that you've completely marked off, with the points diminishing each round from 15 in round one to 8 in round four. Each player then draws three new cards and keeps one of them.
After four rounds, you score 1 point for each two spaces Xed on unfinished cards, then tally your points from completed cards, stars, and moons to see who has the highest score and wins.